Monday, April 27, 2015

Cutting My Own Hair

I recently discovered that I'm actually pretty good at cutting my own hair. It's mostly because I can't afford to go to a hair dresser.... But whatever works, right? Those of you who follow my on Instagram have already seen these, but there's no harm in showing it again!

After that, I decided that if I can do such a good job with a trim, I could cut my own bangs, right? That sounds like solid logic to me. I've never really trusted hair dressers with my bangs, and I used to do it myself anyway, but it's been about 4 or 5 years since I've had straight bangs and I thought "why not? It'll grow back anyway." and well, I was actually quite surprised by the result!

The only thing about having bangs now, is that it's so much more work! My hair being naturally curly/frizzy means that I have to wake up earlier to either straighten my hair or brush it a gazillion times while it dries, but I love it anyway!

Maybe I should change my career to hairdresser....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog